Shipping & Receiving Clerk
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SUMMARY: Performs various types of product packing and shipping in accordance with established procedures and/or commercial standards; receives and stocks incoming equipment, materials, and supplies and prepares shipments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The Shipping & Receiving Clerk’s duties include, but are not limited to:
- Pull and Stage orders for shipment.
- Pulls internal orders, Pub orders, and donations.
- Inspects all incoming freight for damage
- Assists in maintaining material inventory levels.
- Assists in proper storage of product and good rotation, First In First Out (FIFO)
- Assists in maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in shipping area
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 1-2 years warehouse experience or equivalent
- Familiarity with shipping practices and handling methods.
- Commitment to safety and quality standards
- Accurate record keeping.
- Hardworking, motivated, individual with a strong sense of urgency and good time management skills
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions, with strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Forklift certification
- Availability to work all shifts, including nights and possibly weekends.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
While performing the functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Lift and move a minimum of 50 lbs. without assistance, regularly and repeatedly.
- Walk, kneel, bend, stand, and climb stairs.
- Utilize visual awareness to operate equipment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions of the job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.