This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bear Republic Brewing Company is in search of an experienced Packaging Operator who is a self-motivated individual with a "get it done" attitude. This position is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, and operating our packaging equipment. The perfect new team member will have production/manufacturing experience, ability to drive a forklift, and an aptitude for trouble shooting basic mechanical systems.
- Perform kegging, canning and bottling operations with semi-automated machines.
- Change over packaging equipment for various package types and ensure that packaging standards meet established guidelines.
- Follow Brewery SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure) for sanitization, cleaning of equipment and operation of machines.
- Fulfilling general cleaning checklists for packaging equipment.
- Performing set-up, sanitation, operation, and routine maintenance of bottling line and supporting equipment/systems.
- Conducting on-going assessment of quality control and operational procedures.
- Ensuring adherence to packaging schedule.
- Maintaining awareness of current packaging and sterilization advances and technologies
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Experience with safety and sanitation protocol and policies and ability to follow all such policies.
- Hardworking, motivated, goal-oriented-individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain a must.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift up to 50 lbs. frequently and 100 lbs. on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures
- An aptitude for trouble-shooting basic mechanical & electrical systems preferred.
Your application has been successfully submitted.