Digital Marketing and Content Associate
$50,000.00 To 55,000.00 Annually
The Digital Marketing and Content Associate helps to communicate our Road Less Traveled narrative to our consumers. This position is responsible for content creation, the day-to-day tactics, proactive and reactive digital engagement, monitoring, social listening and growth of Two Roads’ social media platforms, including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and other emerging channels. The Content Associate also works on the front line of engagement with the Two Roads consumer base through creative, interactive and innovative content delivery across the spectrum of digital mediums and platforms.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and works closely with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure that all content is in line with brand positioning objectives. This position may oversee an intern at times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create exciting and engaging content for social media via short videos, photos, and graphics.
- Plan & execute social media strategies on Two Roads, Area Two, H2Roads, and Daybreaker Cocktails social platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube, etc., as applicable).
- Extend consumer promotions and brand campaigns into social media.
- Source and post interesting and relevant (both brand and craft industry) content daily across social media channels.
- Create & manage social content calendar for all brand platforms.
- Maintain and update Two Roads brand website with relevant content, news, blog posts and other timely information via WordPress platform.
- Identify, monitor, and educate the rest of the team on new tech trends and social media applications.
- Regularly monitor and respond as required on Two Roads’ social media channels.
- Build influencer network and manage outreach.
- Track and report Two Roads growth across all platforms and brands through relevant KPIs and metric assessment.
- Deliver monthly activity reports on all social media channels.
- Compare Two Roads’ social performance against other craft competitors in the market.
- Support other general duties and projects, as assigned.
- Occasional weekend and nights required.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Proficiency with scheduling and analytics tools such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of all major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and TikTok.
- Proficiency with WordPress content management system, Microsoft Office, Google suite, and Adobe Creative suite for graphic design needs.
- Strong written communication, including short and long-form content to be used for blogging, website, and other digital destinations.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to generate high quality imagery via cellphone, DSLR camera and other tools.
- Researches and employs a deep understanding of emerging digital trends.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible “can-do” attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team.
- Excellent decision making, and problem solving skills.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
TWO ROADS BREWING COMPANY