This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring Bartenders at Drake’s: The Barn (West Sacramento). We are seeking candidates who have a passion for craft beer, hospitality and for candidates that WANT to be a part of a team.
Reports to: GM
Pay: Hourly, plus tips
- Pouring beer, wine, and other alcoholic beverages responsibly and properly in order to ensure the highest quality of product and the highest level of responsibility.
- Ensuring a smooth service by quickly and accurately making drinks for guests and the service well.
- Bar-related prep: restocking, changing kegs, cutting fruit, etc.
- Provide friendly and welcoming service to each guest.
- Be knowledgeable about all food and beverages served.
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Provide support to all areas of the space as needed
- Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, and FOH staff to ensure customers’ concerns are addressed.
- Complete all tasks and trainings assigned by management staff
- Experience with POS systems
- Proficient beer knowledge: styles, flavor profiles, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of your locations beverages: spirits, cocktails, NA bevs, cider, etc.
- Experience in running an efficient, high-volume well
- Familiarity with reservation platforms
- High-level of verbal and written communication
- Ability to competently use tablets and other electronic devices
- Basic understanding of draft systems
- Basic understanding of opening and closing a bar
- Ability to change a keg
Your application has been successfully submitted.