This job is no longer accepting applications.
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports to: Dir. of Finance & Administration
The Senior Accountant supports the Director of Finance & Administration by performing a variety of routine and non-routine accounting functions, including preparing monthly financial reports, fixed assets management, performing account reconciliations, preparing for audits, and other accounting duties as assigned. This is a critical role in our small accounting department.
- Monthly reconciliation of company & department accounts.
- Prepares and presents financial statements and related reports (e.g., balance sheets, income statements, budgets & variance analysis).
- Ensures all financial reports are prepared in a timely & accurate manner.
- Manages & maintains compliance with all state & federal tax requirements.
- Perform account analysis to ensure accuracy.
- Conduct internal audits to investigate any discrepancies.
- Provide support with external audits.
- Assist in automating processes and procedures.
- Manage and maintain Fixed Assets database.
- Assist in developing and implementing accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience, including balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry or craft beer industry a plus.
- Experience in cost accounting or cost analysis in a manufacturing setting a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent financial analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, in English.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
Your application has been successfully submitted.