This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Creative Designer is a full-time position reporting to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for general production of marketing assets. This position will work collectively with the marketing team to create unique and innovative work for a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Create and design marketing materials such as labels, sell sheets, point-of-sale materials, branding elements, apparel, packaging, merchandise, etc.
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, creative and visually exciting
- Shape design decisions in response to leadership feedback
- Research creative trends in competitive markets and apply that knowledge and learning to development of new marketing and packing projects
- Proofread all designs to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Assist in creating social media content
- Help manage and maintain all graphic files including logos, photos, art, etc.
- Work closely with vendors and printers to ensure successful outcomes
- Assist the Marketing Manager with strategic and creative marketing plans
- Understand the core values of Kane Brewing and ensure consistency among all the creative assets
- The ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible and nimble through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one or small groups
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Write clearly and concisely, with an appropriate awareness of the intended audience
- Proactive problem-solving skills; participates in developing and working towards team goals; seeks to understand differing viewpoints or opposing ideas
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Graphic design or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of graphic design experience with a focus on packaged goods.
- Print and web graphic design, illustration, computer graphic software, and desktop publishing/document layout experience.
- A keen sense of design and knowledge of typography.
- Moderate level of craft beer product knowledge.
- Expert proficiency with the preparation of graphic materials using Adobe software products
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.