Wholesale Delivery Person
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Wholesale Delivery Person is responsible for the safe, accurate, and timely delivery of draft and packaged beer to our customers. In addition to this critical role, delivery persons serve as a front line to our customers, often seeing them in person more frequently than their sales representative.
- Loading the truck each morning according to the invoices assigned to your route, and double checking for accuracy to ensure correct delivery and maximize efficiency
- Safe and timely delivery to customers within, to the extent possible, their preferred delivery times
- Delivery directly into cold storage with the signature of an authorized bar/restaurant employee for proof of delivery, and accurate calculation of final invoice amount based on keg credits and tap handle deposits
- Retrieval of all empty kegs including a general awareness of keg deficits (i.e. consistently delivering more kegs than there are empties to be returned) or keg hoarding (holding onto or cellaring “vintage” kegs)
- Continued communication with supervisor to make aware of any impending or ongoing issues with customers
- Properly securing both empty and full kegs in the truck to prevent damage to interior of box
- Operating the vehicle in a safe manner at all times
- Responsible for proper service, maintenance, and repair of trucks
- Bi-weekly exterior washing and interior cleaning for all trucks including front cab and box
- Accurate and up to date mileage log as well as gas and other expenditures
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated track record of success in prior positions
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, merchandise, and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.