Quality Assurance Weekend Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Run routine analytical analyses on beer samples including: ph, ballings, alcohol, sodium, and iron.
- Run routine analyses of packaged beer for oxygen, carbon dioxide, fill level, etc.
- Routine testing of pasteurizers for proper pasteurization.
- Conduct inspection and analysis of package integrity and specifications.
- Coordinate quality analyses ensuring accurate results, timely completion, and proper responses and notification.
- Perform various studies, statistical analysis, participate in PDCA teams to improve quality throughout the brewery.
- Perform duties of Packaging Operator when required – operate and monitor production equipment, perform line quality checks, & troubleshoot equipment.
Pay is $33.62/hour
- Bachelor's degree in a science-intensive discipline required (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, etc.)
- Ability to operate laboratory instruments and perform basic instrument maintenance.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory procedures and techniques.
- Skilled in Minitab, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Must be flexible to work varying shifts during this week. Weekends and holidays may be required.
- Understanding of the brewing and packaging process, HACCP and Good Manufacturing practices for food manufacturing a plus.
- Experience operating high speed manufacturing equipment a plus
Budweiser. Bud Light. Stella Artois. Over 19 billion dollar brands, to be exact. But there’s more to us than a portfolio of top notch brands.
We are a company built on a dream. We have a vision that we share with our wholesalers, retailers, consumers and partners. We want to brew great beers that can not only be enjoyed responsibly but which are also created with a low impact on the environment.
We are a company of go-getters dedicated to providing unparalleled quality and results. We take pride in our work, regardless of the task or department. Over 160 years, we’ve grown to operate 15 breweries, 17 distributorships and 23 agricultural packaging facilities across the United States. And our Brewmasters still taste every batch made at every brewery before being packaged and sent to market.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed.
At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
Want to learn more? Visit us at anheuser-busch.com/careers.
As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.