Logistics Group Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our Merrimack brewery celebrated its 50th anniversary brewing beer in New Hampshire in 2020. When it first opened in 1970, the brewery brewed two brands. Now it brews 20 different brands, including Bass and Redbridge, our gluten-free beer, which are brewed exclusively by the team in Merrimack.
Over the course of the past 50 years, the Merrimack brewery has won more Global Budweiser cups and Brewmaster Cups than any of its sister breweries. If that wasn’t impressive enough, as part of our commitment to driving sustainability from seed-to-sip, the team at Merrimack has reduced water usage at the brewery by 66% since 2000!
Entry-level part-time management position with the ultimate goal of moving employee to a full-time management position, based on performance.
- Ensure and promote safe working practices.
- Front line manager role supervising Warehouse employees
- Expectation of Monday through Friday availability, working rotating shifts, overtime (not expected), weekends, or holidays
- Manage, coach, assist and direct workforce for shipping and receiving of finished products, new materials, and trade returns.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain
- Critical quality control points to ensure excellent process and product indicators.
- Production plans, inventories, and labor schedule
- Coordinate maintenance activities to meet schedule
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) are being followed, involvement in creation of SOPs.
- Utilize management system toolkit and methodologies to ensure key performance indicators and targets are achieved.
- Lead and coach teams through troubleshooting and monitoring of key processes utilizing Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodology
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives
- Must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Expectation of Monday through Friday availability, working rotating shifts, overtime availability (as needed, including weekends and holidays).
- Fluctuation of weekly hours. Yearly average per week cannot exceed 32 hours per year.
- Leadership skills, comfort with change, and ability to lead change.
- Technical and problem-solving skills.
Preferred qualifications (not required):
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Access, PPT, etc.)
- Previous Supply Chain or Logistics experience, warehousing focused
- Data analysis or financial acumen
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.