Director, Space Development
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Serve as primary lead for the development of best of class account category plans, best practice applications, and tools.
- Develop and guide best of class information based selling recommendations and presentations to assist with solving critical business issues.
- Interact with CM’s, CSM, and retail accounts to deliver category and space management best practice capabilities, analysis, insights, solutions.
- Lead the strategic and tactical development of leading edge best of class Category/Space Management processes for the company. Application by class of trade and facilitated intra company knowledge and expertise around category management principals and thinking.
- Manage day to day activities of direct reports and their project work.
- Work with vendor personnel to define scope of data needed for analysis.
- Manage department budgets, training, SME initiatives.
- Increase value of CM and view of ABI CM practices within the industry and among retail partners.
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Your application has been successfully submitted.