Assistant Facilities Maintenance Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of maintenance practices throughout the building and grounds to raise the function and appearance of the facility to benchmark standards.
- Direct outside contractors on regular and corrective maintenance activities
- Help create and prioritize worklists in preparation for audits, inspections, and tours
- Supervise temporary labor assigned to building/facilities maintenance.
- Maintain inventory of supplies for painting/facilities repair
- Utilize personal vehicle, as needed, to deliver and pick up parts and supplies
- Help conduct GFSI janitorial cleaning service quarterly PM
- Can be called on 24/for emergencies and mandatory overtime some holidays and shutdowns
- These duties are at minimum and not all inclusive
- Responsible for documenting vendor safety requirements
- Responsible for 5S areas
- Organizing outside storage building
Responsible for keeping all tool cabinets and tool boxes clean and well organized
- Excellent performance, safety and attendance record
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), including the ability to interact with vendors, team members, staff, contractors and others
- Proficient in entering SAP purchase and service requisitions and in using SAP for cost tracking
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly excel and word
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong organization/planning skills with high attention to detail % excellent housekeeping standards
- Possess basic carpentry skills
- Ability to perform minor concrete repair and patching
- Responsible for janitorial, forklift and landscaping service management on a daily/weekly basis
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry. From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home. We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you. As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. For more information, visit www.anheuserbusch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. As the leading global brewer, Anheuser-Busch InBev is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law
Your application has been successfully submitted.