This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Logistics Function
Our logistics team handles a network of breweries, warehouses, and distribution centers like a boss to get what we need, where and when we need it. Some call them wizards of transportation, others, aces of demand planning. We call them vital to our cause. What good is brewing the best beers in the world if they never make it into your hand?
As an Operations Supervisor at Anheuser-Busch, you will have the opportunity to lead and coach others through day to day tasks as well as the extraordinary challenges encountered in a fast paced warehouse/delivery environment. The right person for this role has the ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment, with shown analytical, influencing, and negotiation skills. You don’t like being bored, because you prefer to lead multiple projects simultaneously. When given a challenge, you are motivated to over deliver!
We are looking for a candidate who has an internal aim to push themselves and everyone forward to be the best. This person will proactively identify areas to improve operations and exceed key performance indicators by using six sigma methodology and knowledge of evolving industry trends.
- Manage a team of 15-20 employees in Delivery or Warehouse operations.
- Develop and supervise operations plans, labor schedules, inventories and maintenance activities.
- Work with senior leaders to drive process improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Supervise and analyze key performance indicators and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Promote and encourage safe working practices.
Qualifications - External
We take a broad approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by sophisticated challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Business, Supply Chain Management, Engineering preferred.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience in data gathering/analysis, identifying trends/gaps, building action plans, and driving execution.
- Leadership skills, comfort level with change, and the ability to lead change.
- Proven interpersonal skills and team orientation.
- Technical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to relocate in the U.S preferred.
Benefits and work perks
We offer generous benefit plan options that can be tailored for your unique needs and wellbeing. Here are just a few:
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness and Tax-Advantaged Savings and Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance and Disability Income Protection
- Generous Parental Leave and FMLA policies
- 401(k) Retirement Savings options with a generous company matching contribution
- Chance to work in a fast-paced environment amongst a company of owners
- Free Beer!
For more than 165 years, Anheuser-Busch has been woven into the cultural fabric of the United States, carrying on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate 23 breweries, 20 distributorships and 22 agricultural and packaging facilities, and have more than 18,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America’s most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry.
From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home.
We are a company that believes our people are our greatest asset. We believe in the spirit of ownership because our employees take results personally and want to build something great together. We value talented employees who aren’t afraid to be bold, resourceful, and committed. At Anheuser-Busch, it’s not about what you studied or where you worked, it’s about what you can do. If you see yourself working for a company that allows you to excel at the pace of your talent, then a career at Anheuser-Busch may be for you.
As America’s leading brewer, Anheuser-Busch is committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.