This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Hopewell Brewing Company was founded in 2016 in Logan Square in Chicago. We operate a taproom, brewery as well as a self-distribution business. We have grown the business and distribution network over this time, and are in need of a Distribution Specialist to fill a vital role in a team that includes a Distribution Manager and sales team of three.
The Distribution Specialist will be responsible for deliveries, customer service and ongoing communication with the Distribution Manager and sales team. This is a full-time salary position with benefits.
- Valid Driver’s license and safe driving record
- Able to lift 160 lbs
- Forklift certification preferred but Hopewell will provide training
- Must pass background check
- Must be 21+
- Timely completion of delivery routes
- Collection of payment at time of delivery
- Safe navigation of Hopewell distribution area with large delivery van
- Provide excellent customer service to all of our accounts
- Identify and report quality control issues in the field
- Coordination with sales team and Distribution Manager to service account needs
- The Distribution Specialist is often the face of Hopewell to our accounts and is expected to conduct themselves as such. The person who fills this role must be organized, detail oriented, and able to keep a neat workspace.
Ideal Applicants will have:
-Experience in the beverage industry AND/OR wholesale and delivery business.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Interest in craft beer and beverages
- Please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- Include at least two professional references
The Hopewell Brewing Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexuality, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.