This job is no longer accepting applications.
Purpose: The Brewer position is meant to efficiently carry out all brewing operations. They will work closely with the Brewer’s Assistant and Brew Master to help facilitate daily brewing tasks and keep the Brew House clean and organized.
Report to: Director of Operations
- Mixing Tea and Herbs based on Brew Dr. Formulations.
- Make sure that all batches are weighed correctly and brewing SOPs are followed.
- Work with Brewmaster to make sure that Production Schedule is followed.
- Work with Brewmaster to monitor ingredient inventories.
- Cleaning out brewing tanks and Fermentation tanks.
- Moving pallets of ingredients and other supplies with a Pallet Jack or Forklift.
- Lifting and pouring sugar.
- Connecting valves and hoses.
- General cleaning, organizing and taking out garbage.
- Filling out appropriate forms and records.
- Following all food safety directives.
The Basics for the Position:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs repeatedly.
- Willingness to work as a team or in an individual setting.
- Good work ethic and problem solving skills.
Candidate Should Have:
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Willingness to have a flexible work schedule.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are kombucha from a tea company and we’re proud of where we came from. Every batch of Brew Dr. Kombucha is crafted with care from the beginning. We start with the same high-quality organic teas we serve at our Townshend’s Teahouses and infuse with organic botanicals, fruits and dried herbs. It’s a no shortcuts, whole ingredients approach that we have stayed true to from the beginning.
Through the combined effort of our teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Townshend’s Distillery, Townshend’s Group is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
Your application has been successfully submitted.