Packaging Technician (Night Shift)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate team player to join our packaging & production division! This is a full time position. Brewery-related work experience is a plus, but not required. Opportunity for advancement within production department.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to Packaging Shift Lead and Head Brewers
- Safe & efficient operation of Packaging Equipment
- Readying packaged product for warehouse transfer
- Maintains organization of production warehouse & packaging materials
- Owns assigned tasks and maintains an open line of communication with superiors and the CBC brewing team
- Able to stand, stoop, crouch, kneel, and work in confined areas, repeatedly lift 55 lbs. on a regular basis, and walk up & down stairs throughout an 8 hour shift.
- Dependable & motivated
- Previous experience working in packaging or manufacturing
- Certified forklift operator a plus
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- Must be hard working and detail-oriented
- Ability to operate effectively as a member of a growing team
- Possess excellent organization and communication skills
- Availability to work on overnight/ rotating schedule as needed
- Passion and appreciation for craft beer
- High School diploma or equivalent education
- Strong attention to detail
- Reliable transportation
Salary & Benefits
Community Beer offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, medical & dental insurance after 90 days, discounted brewery merchandise, access to industry events, & FREE BEER!
Sound like a good fit for you? E-mail your cover letter, up-to-date resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.