This job is no longer accepting applications.
Titletown Brewing Company is seeking an energetic employee to help support our bar staff. The ideal candidate will be quick on their feet, have a polite, hospitable attitude, and provide high-quality service while assisting the bartending team.
- Prepare and maintain service stations
- Maintaining bar stock in a prompt and efficient manner
- Maintain composed, professional and calm attitude at all times
- Assist bartenders in resetting and bussing tables
- Inform management of guests who are unhappy or intoxicated as quickly as possible
- Check and maintain cleanliness of bathrooms
- Haul and change kegs as needed
- Quickly wash glassware to cleanliness standards
- Positive and hospitable personality
- High School Diploma preferred but not required
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Reliable with Time Management Skills
- Ability to move kegs throughout building
- Must be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Availability must include nights and weekends, including late nights
If you enjoy talking to people, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and have a dedication to providing excellent service to guests, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.