This job is no longer accepting applications.
Titletown Brewing Company is seeking a friendly Seasonal Bartender who can deliver excellent customer service while effectively maintaining a clean and orderly bar. The ideal candidate will be quick on their feet, have a polite, hospitable attitude, and provide high-quality service.
- Prepare bar with special attention to sanitation and order
- Ability to upsell beverages and work within a limited food menu
- Provide prompt and accurate service in a busy bar atmosphere
- Answer questions and make recommendations that compliment guest’s orders
- Work in a Team Environment with other bar staff
- Work independently and make quick decisions
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Work closely with bar management to immediately address all customer concerns and create a pleasant guest experience
- Ability to gauge the level of intoxication of guests to provide a safe environment
- Able to direct bar support team in a friendly and direct manner to maintain efficient service
- Positive and hospitable personality
- High School Diploma preferred but not required
- 2+ years’ Bartending experience, in a fast paced environment, preferred
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Excellent people skills
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Reliable with Time Management Skills
- Must be able to work quickly on your feet for extended periods of time
- Must have legible handwriting
- Ability to learn and utilize a restaurant POS software platform
- Availability must include nights and weekends, sometimes as late as 2AM
- Valid City of Green Bay Bartending License
If you enjoy talking to people, thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and have a dedication to providing excellent service to guests, we want to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.