Payroll and T&E Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission at The Boston Beer Company is to bring the highest-quality products to the U.S. beer drinker. To answer that mission, we are creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the differences in both our people and our brands. Our diversity makes us stronger, and when you bring your authentic self to work, we are a stronger, more innovative, and more sustainable company & community.
As a fast-paced, growing company with a strong family of brands (Samuel Adams, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Twisted Tea, and Truly Hard Seltzer), we seek constantly to challenge the status quo. We are always looking for hardworking, talented, and passionate people (that means you!) to join our team.
We are The Boston Beer Company, and together we are heavy.
We are currently hiring a Payroll and Travel & Expense (T&E) Coordinator in Boston, MA.
The Payroll and T&E Coordinator position is responsible for timely and accurate processing of payroll and T&E expense reports.
What You'll Do:
- Payroll Processing
- You will be part of a 4-person team reporting into the Payroll Manager
- Process and Audit new hire and employee HR change forms
- Prepare and process garnishments
- Perform other payroll related tasks, maintaining a strict code of confidentiality
- Participate in identifying, developing and documenting payroll procedures
- Back up to processing payroll of 2500 employees for biweekly and weekly period and ensuring those payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner
- T&E Processing
- Shared audit responsibility of T&E Expense Reports, ensuring approvals in a timely manner and that expenses adhere to the Travel & Expense Policy and Guidelines
- Other Responsibilities:
- Support the team’s ad hoc projects
What We're Looking For:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word. Should be comfortable with computer applications in general
- Proven ability to handle multiple, detailed tasks with differing priorities and deadlines simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy
- Knowledge of strong mathematics and accounting concepts
Nice to Have:
- Strong customer service mentality
- Interest in learning about payroll and accounting
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact email@example.com for assistance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.