Culture and Engagement Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Our mission at The Boston Beer Company is to bring the highest-quality products to the U.S. beer drinker. To answer that mission, we are creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the differences in both our people and our brands. Our diversity makes us stronger, and when you bring your authentic self to work, we are a stronger, more innovative, and more sustainable company & community.
As a fast-paced, growing company with a strong family of brands (Samuel Adams, Dogfish Head, Angry Orchard, Twisted Tea, and Truly Hard Seltzer), we seek constantly to challenge the status quo. We are always looking for hardworking, talented, and passionate people (that means you!) to join our team.
We are The Boston Beer Company, and together we are heavy.
We are currently hiring Culture & Engagement Lead in Boston, MA.
The Culture and Engagement lead is responsible for delivering Boston Beer’s people strategy by executing initiatives that inform, engage, and inspire coworkers across all company locations. This coworker will own important enablers of our culture: our annual engagement survey, regular focus groups, and coworker network groups. This coworker will also partner closely with key stakeholders across the organization to execute timely engagement programs.
What You'll Do:
- Design and implement our strategy for measuring, understanding, and utilizing employee and candidate sentiment. Achieve this through regular engagement and pulse surveys, focus groups, and external sources of feedback.
- Own the deployment of our annual coworker engagement survey, partnering with our external vendor and internal stakeholders to finalize questions, assess results, and execute action plans against key opportunities.
- Provide ongoing assessment of Boston Beer culture through regular focus groups across all company locations. Encourage the peaceful co-existence of subcultures, while ensuring that the culture becomes as inclusive as possible.
- Partner with Diversity and Inclusion Leader to run coworker network groups, ensuring aims of the groups reflect engagement and DE&I strategies. Present the strategy for the evolution of coworker networks over time, ensuring relevant ties to our business.
- Serve as a key team member on the future of work, partnering with coworkers to obtain feedback on our workplaces (and/or the return to our workplaces) as well as communications practices.
- Partner cross-functionally to identify and communicate BBC’s employer brand. Ensure external-facing BBC website remains consistent with employer brand, updating with new content as appropriate.
What We're Looking For:
- 5-7 years of experience in People and Culture or Communications
- Creative, confident, collaborative, problem solver and self-starter who is an adept multi-tasker
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Passion for BBC culture and its impact on the coworker experience
- Confidence in seeking coworker feedback and comfort providing guidance to senior executives
- Experience designing presentations, videos and creative collateral
- Comfort with leveraging both high tech and low fidelity solutions that connect to coworkers across
- the spectrum, from office workers to production brewers
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, adapt quickly and prioritize in a fast-paced
- Strong team player with the ability to lead efforts across functions, collaborate, influence
- Sound judgment and decision-making
Nice to Have:
- Experience in the CPG industry
- Experience working across multiple locations and geographies
Our people are our most important “ingredient.” We not only have to hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. We also have a variety of benefits including a competitive compensation package, extensive training programs, excellent healthcare, a discounted stock purchase plan, and a 401K program with a generous company match. Not to mention, there’s the free beer too!
Boston Beer Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.