This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are hiring multiple taproom bartenders/servers. The main responsibility of this role is to provide customer service in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner that ensures a positive, unique experience for all patrons. Bartenders/servers directly report to Taproom Manager but will also take direction from the Shift Leader on duty.
• Greet customers upon arrival, assist with seating as necessary
• Present drink options and interact with customers to determine their needs
• Accurately maintain customer tabs, receive payment and issue receipts
• Monitor customers during their visit to provide for their needs
• Strictly abide by state liquor regulations; verify legal drinking age of patrons
• Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of beers and other menu items
• Understand product quality and proper procedures surrounding quality issues
• Make keg changes when necessary
• Perform opening and closing duties as assigned
• Attend scheduled staff meetings
• Maintain open communication with Taproom Manager and/or Shift Leader
• Perform additional duties as assigned by Taproom Manager and/or Shift Leader
• Flexible schedule, some weekends and holidays required
• Up to 30 hours/week
Send resume to email@example.com
Yellow Springs Brewery is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Yellow Springs Brewery complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‑discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Yellow Springs Brewery also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.