Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Upslope is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Marketing Team!
Our ideal candidate has experience with collaborating on and executing marketing campaigns, creating and measuring social media strategies, content creation and copywriting, digital marketing (SEO, Google Ads, email campaigns, blogs, etc.), and photography/videography. If you’re a social media savvy, creative, go-getter who enjoys working with a team in a fast-paced, fun environment, this job’s for you. We sure hope you love good times and great beer and hard seltzer, too!
Please provide a Cover Letter to be considered most competitive
- Work with Marketing Director to develop and implement overall social media strategy for both Upslope and Spiked Snowmelt social media accounts across various platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Create and manage content calendars to support brand objectives and sales & marketing goals while maintaining social media budget (plan and oversee all organic and paid social campaigns)
- Develop social media/digital content and assets (with Graphic Designer) that are consistent with the Upslope and Spiked Snowmelt brand, messaging and voice utilizing photo, video and copywriting skills
- Be creative! Help us stand out from the pack with your content ideas while building consumer awareness, demand and engagement for our brands
- Track, measure and report results to optimize and evolve our social media strategies through Facebook Business Manager and other applicable apps/software platforms
- Organize and execute social media contests and giveaways (e.g. Woobox)
- Grow Upslope’s and Spiked Snowmelt’s social media audience & engagement across all channels while creating a sense of community by engaging with audience and responding to fans online
- Create and strengthen partnerships with other brands and influencers on social media
- Work with Marketing Team to develop and maintain Upslope’s and Spiked Snowmelt’s websites, blog and SEO via WordPress
- Develop content and manage monthly email campaigns via MailChimp software
- Help maintain and update digital asset library (Brandfolder)
- Work with Marketing Director to create digital marketing strategy (e.g. Google Ads)
- Work with Marketing Director, Tap Room Manager, and Event Coordinator on creating events and campaigns to market Upslope’s tap rooms (e.g. support via social media campaigns/ads and promos)
- As a member of the Marketing Team, contribute to executing and covering all brewery-hosted events throughout the year (Facebook and Instagram live/stories, photos, videos, etc)
Desired Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, advertising, graphic design or related field
- In lieu of a college degree, 2+ years of direct work experience in social media
- Proven experience in social media management for a brand, website and/or media company
- A passion for beer and brewing + an understanding of the craft beer and hard seltzer industries - experience working for a brewery (or in the food and beverage industry) or CPG industry is a plus!
- In-depth knowledge of social media for business use and technical familiarity with Facebook and Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, YouTube, and other emerging social platforms
- Team player with a positive attitude who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and versatile, with careful attention to detail as well as sensitivity to planning, deadlines and changing demands
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills; working knowledge of writing for SEO
- Photo experience developing and editing high-quality video/photo materials
- Must be willing to be “on-call” after normal work hours. You’ll need to share updates and respond to fans as much in real time as possible.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
- The work environment characteristics & physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit or stand for long periods of time; walk/climb up stairs; reach with hands and arms; manipulate keyboards and computers and communicate verbally.
- The employee will spend most time in a typical office environment, but may also require the employee to attend indoor/outdoor events and some accounts. The employee may occasionally need to perform work in a production facility. The noise levels will vary based on location. Travel may be required occasionally for this position and will vary based on business needs.
*Please Note: This Job Description is neither definitive nor restrictive and may be modified to meet changing needs.
Compensation, Benefits & Culture
Upslope offers a transparent and unique work environment with an emphasis on teamwork and innovation. It’s important to make sure each employee understands the impact they have on the mission. We work for beer, but get paid in dollars.
Compensation Package includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid Time Off, Sick Pay, Paid Holidays and Paid Volunteer Hours beginning 30-days after employment
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision/ Disability/ Life insurance with company contribution beginning 30-days after employment
- 401(k) with company match beginning day one
- Free RTD EcoPass
- Free Beer (Daily taproom perks and monthly retail beer allotments)
- Merchandise discounts
- Discounts & Pro Deals on outdoor equipment & activities
- Professional Development opportunities
- And many more!
Your application has been successfully submitted.