We’re looking for someone to join our hodgepodge team of beer professionals. Brand Ambassadors will help us spread the gospel of Eureka Heights and craft beer while being able to accurately describe how a sunset makes you feel. This is essentially like being an ambassador to a foreign country, only that country is a whole bunch of thirsty people.
What we’re looking for:
- At all times showcase an excellent attitude to each individual you encounter.
- Work promotional events in the community and at the brewery.
- Work grocery store samplings.
- Work festivals.
- Have an understanding of all Eureka Heights beers and be able to describe them in detail to customers.
- Follow all Eureka Heights rules outlined in the employee handbook.
- Show up on time.
- Wear a Eureka Heights shirt.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends.
- Ability to give memorable high fives.
- Reports directly to the Events Manager.
Specific requirements for the Brand Ambassador are:
- Must have a valid Texas driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Must be organized and demonstrate good time management and people skills.
- Must be a self-starter, a team player, and have excellent work ethic.
- Must have a valid TABC server certification.
- Must be 21 or older to apply.
Specific responsibilities with respect to general assistance for the Brand Ambassador are to:
- Stay up to date and knowledgeable on all company products and trends.
- Miscellaneous on-site sales matters as directed by management.
- Miscellaneous distribution activities as directed by management.
- Miscellaneous production activities as directed by management.
Specific Physical Demands Required:
- Requires the use and wear of personal protective equipment (PPE) including non-slip shoes, gloves as needed.
- Requires frequent standing, bending, stooping, twisting, squatting, pulling, pushing, grasping for long periods of time.
- Must be able to routinely lift and maneuver kegs, popup tents, coolers and other items weighing around 120-150 pounds.
Required Work Schedule:
- Up to 20 hours per week.
- Weekends including Saturday and Sunday.
- Evening events during the week.
- High Fives
- Some Money
Email your resume and cover letter
Your application has been successfully submitted.