Founded in 1996, Titletown Brewing Company of Green Bay, Wisconsin has a rich history of making quality craft beer. We are an award winning brewery with a semi-automated brewing system located in the historic canning building in downtown Green Bay. We are currently hiring an Assistant Brewer.
The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for craft brewing, is a highly motivated individual, is a team player, brings a positive attitude every day, is detail oriented, and possesses strong critical thinking skills. Previous brewing experience or a brewing education is not required, though is advantageous.
The person in this role will primarily be producing wort, filtering beer and cleaning tanks.
Job duties include:
- Production of wort on a 30bbl semi-automated brew house
- Milling grains and other brewing preparations
- Filtration of beer with a pressure leaf/DE filter
- CIP of all equipment
- Packaging beer into kegs and cans
- Completing day-to-day brewery operations such as measuring and documenting fermentation statistics, dropping trub, dry-hopping and temperature maintenance of tanks
- Cleaning brewery
- Some lab work, including cell counting
- Moving 1/2 and 1/6 barrel kegs throughout brewery
- Shipping/receiving of ingredients and product
- Making repairs to machines as needed
Other job requirements:
- Commitment to fostering a culture that is safe and respectable for all individuals
- Desire to continue learning
- Always looking to improve quality, efficiency and operations of brew house
- Commitment to workplace safety and sanitation
- Be able to work in a loud environment
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds with little to no modifications
- Work with Excel, BeerSmith and EKOS for inventory/production management
- Attend occasional beer events
This position is primarily 1st shift with occasional nights and weekends.
Position is salaried. Benefits include PTO plus paid holidays, health, vision, dental and life insurance. Employees also receive discounted brewery food, drink and merchandise. If interested in this position please email a copy of your resume.
Your application has been successfully submitted.