Maine Beer Company is dedicated to producing the best beer possible. We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our Warehouse Team within the Production Department to conduct daily warehouse operations. First and foremost, the candidate must have a positive attitude and work well with others. Position is full time, typically 40+ hours per week, and based in Westbrook, Maine. All full-time employees receive a benefits package consisting of fully-paid health insurance, paid time off, 401k contributions, and more. Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Work collaboratively with the Warehouse Supervisor and the Packaging Manager to ensure that high quality standards are met in all warehouse operations
- Maintain a safe, clean, and organized work environment and follow safe work practices
- Adhere to Maine Beer Company’s Warehouse SOPs to complete daily warehouse responsibilities
- Drive company box truck (Class B CDL required) between warehouse in Westbrook and brewery in Freeport.
- Assemble and ship orders for distributors in accordance with SOPs, ensuring pallets are well marked with contents, addresses, etc. and take photos of each skid before it leaves the dock.
- Safely load pallets on to trucks for delivery to distributors.
- Conduct daily inspections of PIV and commercial box truck.
- Perform routine cleaning tasks of warehouse facilities as needed
- Follow FIFO method for all finished product shipments and raw materials
- Perform physical inventory counts
- Class B CDL with air brake endorsement preferred. May be willing to train the right candidate
- Ability to multi-task while working safely and efficiently
- Ability to follow established SOPs
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Has excellent communication, time management, and organizational skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to help co-workers when needed
- An individual that takes initiative, is proactive and is self-motivated
- Has great attention to detail
- Schedule flexibility is a plus (e.g. able to work late when needed, able to accommodate changing/rotating schedules)
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus
- Electric pallet jack / fork lift experience a plus but willing to train the right individual
Maine Beer Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Your application has been successfully submitted.