This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fair Isle’s taproom sets the tone of the space and ensures the customer has the fullest experience. We are currently seeking one, taproom beertender who can promote, work and act in a manner consistent with the mission of Fair Isle Brewing. Ideal candidate is someone with a passion for craft beer, and can provide timely, accurate, and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beer for our guests. As the day-to-day face of Fair Isle Brewing, the attention to detail in service and how we provide customers information is paramount.
Fair isle is a brewery starting up so thus it’s required that you be adaptable, agile and comfortable working in a fluid environment.
- Maintain a welcoming, educational and inviting experience in the taproom
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with Fair Isle’s standards
- Operating POS system efficiently, while properly handling cash and credit card transactions
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the taproom
- Adheres to opening, closing, and cleaning responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to multitask and work independently as well in a team environment
Required Skills + Qualifications
- Must have previous experience in taproom or service industry
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a MAST permit
- Passion and love for craft beer
- Ability to work through challenges and adversity with a positive attitude
- Comfortable and thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and holidays.
*Cicerone Beer Server Certification preferred
Compensation and Benefits
We are hiring two part-time beertenders for ~24 hours a week (with the ability to pick up additional hours). Must be able to work evenings and weekends.
Fair Isle offers benefits and competitive salary dependent upon experience and relevant qualifications. Fair Isle Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and candidates from all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply!
Please send a pdf resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.