Field Sales Representative (Inland Empire, Orange County, San Diego)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As a Hangar 24 Field Sales Representative, you will support local markets by engaging in sales and relationship building with existing and potential accounts. The FSR focuses on growing our volume and distribution to meet sales goals while portraying the Hangar 24 brand and culture.
What You'll Do
- Determine weekly sales route utilizing Company’s CRM tool, visiting an average of 50-55 retail stops per week. Focus is on the On Premise draft accounts.
- Responsible for introducing accounts to our existing and new Hangar 24 brands, packages, and draft;
- Deliver the target volumes and distribution goals as stated in the specific region plan and documented through our CRM applications.
- Implement activity plan for each key distributor ensuring clear and measurable objectives to deliver the distribution and ROS targets.
- Build and sustain quality relationships with the key distribution and decision makers in the retail accounts to enhance our sales capabilities and drivers.
- Responsible for execution of all marketing programs within retail accounts.
- Place POS (Point of Sale) items in retail accounts as directed and needed.
- Identify and establish new relationships with target accounts through persuasive and effective selling techniques.
- Communicate on a regular basis with management team to ensure issues are resolved in a timely basis.
- Schedule and work “ride-alongs” within assigned distribution network to help educate distribution staff on Hangar 24 products and brand.
- Continuance of education, building own sales capabilities and skillsets.
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college or university desired.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales environment; Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in beer sales or beer distribution desired.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment; willing to work flexible schedule, including weekends/evenings/holidays/overtime.
- Passion for Hangar 24 and the Craft beer business.
- Strong level of knowledge of beer and the brewing process.
- Outgoing/High energy; enjoys public interaction.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work independently and stay organized, motivated, focused and efficient.
- Ability to work effectively with people at different levels across the organization and externally.
- Goal Oriented with ability to demonstrate impeccable integrity and honesty.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Reports directly to the VP of Sales.
- Will have frequent contact chain sales team.
- Some interaction with key individuals at distributors.
- A minimum of 75% of your time will be spent in the field.
- Physical: Required to lift 35 lb. Cases, and 165 lb. kegs and various point-of-sales boxes on a periodic basis.
- Required to have a valid driver’s license with acceptable driving history.
- Ability to use a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Familiarity with CRM preferably Karma notes
Come as You Are
At Hangar 24, we welcome people from all walks of life. Anyone, regardless of their race, creed, nation of origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, veteran status, marital status, or age, has a home here. Love, progress, and acceptance will always have a seat at our bar.
- Based on Experience
- Will be a blend of base pay, incentives and uncapped bonus pay based on growth within your territory.
Your application has been successfully submitted.