Canning Line Operator - Mobile
Boise River Canning is a Mobile Beverage Packaging Company. Mobile canning isn’t just for beer anymore. As a full-service mobile canning company, we are ever expanding into new areas of the beverage industry. Our high-performance automated equipment provides flexibility and quality for our customers. Mobile canning requires strength, problem solving, and ingenuity. Often technicians will need to independently troubleshoot issues, make on-site adjustments and/or repairs to the equipment.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Technicians are responsible for the transportation, operation, and servicing of company equipment.
- Technicians will be required to handle pallets of cans, safely maneuver canning line equipment into and out of customer facilities and remain on your feet for lengthy shifts.
- Maintaining and cleaning equipment prior to and following production and preforming adjustments to ensure equipment is producing quality product.
- Pre-check and routinely tracking the quality of packaged products and communicate any issues with management and/or client to ensure timely and quality packaging.
- Follow company operating procedures and perform regular product QC inspections.
- Employees must be 21 years of age or older, as this position involves working with alcohol and operating company vehicles.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Knowledge of and experience with various types of packaging machinery and systems used in beverage industries is preferred.
- Wild Goose WGC-250M 4 head filler and depalletizer, PakLeader P501 and Anton Paar Oxy Box.
Compensation and Benefits:
- We offer competitive compensation dependent on experience.
- Flexible Schedule: Every week is different and dependent on the production schedules of our customers. Traveling and overnight stays required. Travel could be up to 50% of spring and summer season.
- Paid time off and sick time accrued with each pay period.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Boise River Canning