Marketing and Communications Manager
Description: Responsible for customer and industry facing brand image and public communications and relations, including all social media, sponsorships, messaging, and creative components of the company and product portfolio. This position reports directly to the VP of Marketing and works in concert with all other brewery departments.
Required Skills Include:
- Degree or comparable experience in Marketing and Communication
- 5 years minimum professional experience in Marketing / Communication / PR
- Proficient with Social Media creation and management
- Proficient with Analytics such as Google Ad Words, Hootsuite, etc...
- Experience in public communications and use of Constant Contact or similar client communication technology based application
- Availability to work daily, but also nights and weekends occasionally as required for brewery promotional events and sponsorship activation
- High level of teamwork and creativity
- Proficiency in Google suite and other web based applications preferred
- Execution of brand or product launches preferred
- High level of organization
- Appreciation for craft beer and creating a positive work environment with teammates
Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee and execute day-to-day, real-time consumer communications through digital tools including company website and social media accounts for multiple brewery and taproom locations
- Update website with necessary changes including taproom beers, tours, calendar, etc.
- Participate in overall Marketing and PR strategy, budget and creative
- Track, analyze, and report customer engagement on website and all social media channels
- Create and broadcast monthly email newsletter
- Triage communication received from website and social media
- Coordination of media requests and appearances
- Provide marketing support for other teams for execution of promotions, both in Taprooms and market, to support brands
- Development of social media content and continual improvement and innovation on new social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Continual relationship development with PR partners, media, and influencers as partners in promotion
- Establishing budgets and strategy for sponsorships and charitable donations.
- Manage and maintain equipment used for video, sound, and photographic production
- Organization and maintenance of digital folders / drop boxes of assets and files
- Base Salary Pay with minimum of 40 hours per week required
- PTO set at 80 hours per year, plus Holidays per employee handbook
- 401k benefits per employee handbook
- Established budget for competitive research and educational seminar attendance, including reimbursement for travel as required
- Company issued laptop and cell phone
- Company provided wearables as required for job
- Company provided subscription based programs as required for duties
- Beer benefits and taproom hospitality discounts
- Bonus program: Quarterly Bonus at VP Marketing discretion
Core Values: .
- Quality - We understand the value in a reputation for quality. It takes a long time to build and only a blink of an eye to destroy. Understand what quality means in your job and never compromise.
- Brand - Lift Bridge Brewing Co is a fun and active brand. We encourage everyone to live the brand by supporting our events, causes, participating in company outings, wearing our gear and sharing our story.
- Team - You can get what you want by helping others get what they want. Teams include your co-workers, our wholesalers, retailers and customers. We strive to act for the greater good of the organization.
- Own It - We want people who go the extra mile. Look for that one extra thing you can do. It can be as simple as picking up a piece of trash on the way into work.
- Grow - As a growing company, we believe it is critical that we are always looking for improvement. That improvement starts with the self. If we take it upon ourselves to learn more and improve our performance, it will push everyone to become better.
- Passion - Excitement and genuine curiosity for the beer and beverage industry makes the difference between just doing your job and doing it well. Being happy at work and loving what you do creates an upbeat and optimistic environment for all of the team and customers around you. Passionate employees are definitely more motivated, learn faster, and make better business decisions.
Your application has been successfully submitted.