This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join us and help deliver our delicious recipes and provide extraordinary experience that keeps our guests coming back for more!
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Proven cooking experience, including experience as a Line Chef, Restaurant Cook or Prep Cook
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
• Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
• Meet all physical demands of the position
• Ability to learn routine repetitive tasks quickly.
• Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
• Work quickly and efficiently
• Willingness to accept, implement, and grow from constructive feedback
• Prolonged periods standing.
• Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, climb, reach, and lift up to 25 pounds at a time.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.