This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Dishwasher will ensure that wares for the front and back of the house are clean and sanitized.
• Washes all wares including pots, plans, flatware, and glasses, by hand or using dishwashers.
• Correctly places and stores clean equipment, dishes, and utensils in assigned storage areas.
• Stocks serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and other assigned areas with necessary dishes and utensils.
• Cleans trash receptacles with water or steam.
• Ensures work areas remain safe, clean, and orderly, adhering to all company, local, and state guidelines regarding health, safety, and sanitation.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Ability to understand and follow directions.
• Ability to understand and meet restaurant standards for health, safety, and excellence.
• Ability to remain alert and focused in an environment that is noisy and fast-paced.
• Ability to work effectively with kitchen staff.
• Detail-oriented and thorough.
• Restaurant experience preferred.
• Prolonged periods walking or standing.
• Must be able to lift, carry, and place up to 60 pounds at a time.
• Must be able to work days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, and wipe frequently.
• Must frequently immerse hands in water.
• Must be able to work in a hot and damp environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Your application has been successfully submitted.