This job is no longer accepting applications.
A restaurant server is responsible for creating memorable dining experiences.
- Serves patrons with food and beverages in a positive and friendly manner.
- Provides information to help food and beverage selections.
- Presents ordered choices in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Maintains dining ambiance with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Clear, properly clean and set tables between uses
- Collect payment from customers in a timely manner
- Assist in training new employees as required
- Anticipate guests' needs in order to facilitate and enjoyable dining experience
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to understand and meet restaurant standards for health, safety, and excellence.
- Ability to remain alert and focused in an environment that is noisy and fast-paced.
- Ability to work effectively with other staff
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic, with a willingness to take initiative
- Flexibility to work a variable schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Be of legal age to serve alcohol
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods walking or standing
- Ability to be mobile for a minimum of 4 hours, bend, stoop and life a moderate weight
Your application has been successfully submitted.