This job is no longer accepting applications.
- This job description is intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees in this position. These specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job. Management has the right to add or change these duties of the position at any time.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure at all times operating principles are being adhered to
- Clean - Keep all areas clean and pristine
- Safe - Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Friendly - Use customer courtesy skills to provide superior guest service
- Fun – Have fun! Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards.
- Be interactive with all internal and external guests while maintaining professional standards
- Interact with all guests and employees to positively affect the guest/employee experience. Demonstrate resiliency dealing with difficult guests in all types of business conditions. Work effectively and courteously with fellow employees.
- Responsible for providing superior guest service including but not limited to seating and greeting the guest.
- Controls the seating of guests as appropriate to ensure the best guest experience.
- Takes reservations (if applicable) in a timely and efficient manner
- Routine manual labor including but not limited to clearing of tables, moving tables and chairs, dust mopping, sweeping, wet mopping, and simple operation of basic equipment
- With time given, provides initial beverages to guests before server arrives.
- Assist in table setting, and general dining room maintenance during peak periods.
- Aware of proper alcohol service, based on the laws of the state and the policies of the company.
- Completes all company-required training within designated time frames.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions/Essential Functions
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Ability to observe and to give appropriate feedback.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and all levels of employees.
- Availability to work scheduled work days, 7 days a week, varied work schedules and holidays.
Qualifications and Experience
- The following generally describes the knowledge and ability required to enter the job and/or be learned within a short period of time in order to successfully perform the assigned duties.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, understand and follow instructions.
- Good oral communications skills.
- Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, POS Systems, telephone, carts, tables.
- Must be able to work well with others and respond to people in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform assigned job duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Always maintain a pleasant, friendly, and welcoming attitude at all times.
- Must be able to receive and maintain all required certification.
- Knowledge of all menu items, prices and general service procedures.
- Must possess basic computational ability.
- Must possess basic computer skills.
- Must complete all required company training
Physical Demands and Working Environment
- These conditions are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to work in a restaurant/Taproom setting;
- To stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate restaurant/Taproom equipment, requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a computer keyboard and to verbally communicate to exchange information.
- Ability to work in areas, exposed to all temperatures
- Ability to work in dusty conditions
- Ability to use stairs
- See in the normal visual range with or without correction.
- Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction.
Your application has been successfully submitted.