This job is no longer accepting applications.
Goat Patch Brewing Company - Sales Representative
Goat Patch Brewing Company is a 15bbl production brewery located in the heart of Colorado Springs, CO. Established in 2016, GPB opened its doors in 2017. We are looking for a competitive, motivated, hardworking individual who is passionate about the craft brewing industry to join our team as a Sales Representative. The main objective of the Sales Representative is to promote Goat Patch Brewing Company products through the acquisition and maintenance of sales accounts. In addition, the Sales Representative will further market our GPB products and brand through beer festivals, tap takeovers, and other miscellaneous community events. Sales Reps are the face of GPB in the community.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify potential accounts and consumer sources (i.e. bars, restaurants, etc.)
- Visit each account regularly to ensure that all their needs are being met and to identify opportunities for sales
- Maintain accounts to ensure product requests are fulfilled and delivered in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain personal relationships with all of our accounts to ensure they receive the highest level of customer service
- Build relationships and provide education on GPB products to current and prospective accounts.
- Schedule on-site visits to GPB for existing and prospective accounts
- Ensure proper rotation of all GPB products and check for quality control
- Utilize Ekos Brewmaster software to ensure data-driven sales execution and CRM
- Work with the Sales Manager on Accounts Receivable and A/R Collections
- Perform and/or schedule draft line maintenance in local accounts
- Deliver kegs to local accounts when necessary
- Identify and staff local beer festivals, tap takeovers, etc., in Colorado and market our brand
- Work with Sales Manager to schedule and execute festivals, tap takeovers, etc.
- Attend and work a minimum of four offsite events/festivals per month
- Ensure all necessary beer and equipment are on hand
- Ensure all equipment is returned in proper working condition
- Interact with event attendees to educate them about GPB beer & culture
- Will be responsible for daily administrative tasks:
- Daily email responses
- Logging all customer account activities in Ekos Brewmaster in detail and in real-time
- Timely and complete submission of expense reports
- Monthly scheduling to be communicated to the team
- Merch/promotional/sales items needs to be communicated to the Sales Manager
The candidate must fully understand that they are a representative of the company and the alcohol beverage industry. They are to conduct themselves within the limits of the law and with concern for responsible consumption at all times. This includes working hours, trade shows, festivals, and entertaining in the name of Goat Patch Brewing Company. Any poor reflection or legal matters that may arise due to poor judgment may be dealt with by means of disciplinary action, including termination.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong knowledge of craft beer and the craft beer industry is highly preferred.
- Previous beverage industry and/or sales industry experience is highly preferred.
- Previous experience handling kegs and draft systems is highly preferred.
- High motivation and desire to build a career in sales.
- Excellent communication skills including public speaking and presentation skills
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality.
- Strong sense of urgency and commitment to achieving results.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving & communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Basic computer literacy in word, outlook, and excel.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Ability to move 160lb kegs of beer frequently.
- Valid driver's license, registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously. Motor Vehicle Record checks will be conducted.
- A criminal background check will be conducted on every applicant
Compensation & Benefits:
This is a full-time position with a base salary ranging from $35k-40k annually + sales commission. The pay will be based on the candidate’s experience and education. Benefits include paid vacation, elective health insurance contribution, an expense account (gas/meals/vehicle maintenance), $50/mo cell phone plan benefit.
This Job Description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties.
Goat Patch Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Please submit a resume, cover letter, and brief description of why you might make a great Sales Representative and member of the Goat Patch Brewing Company team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Home of Balanced Brews