FOH Shift Leader
The FOH Shift Lead is responsible for providing a great overall customer experience for all guests by preparing beverages according to our quality standards and providing attentive and engaging customer service. The FOH shift Lead position includes all of the same tasks as the Server and Bartender positions, but with the addition of a few supervisory responsibilities.
SHIFT LEAD RESPONSIBILITIES
- Attend weekly Shift Leader meetings.
- Act as Manager-on-duty in the absence of the owners or FOH Manager.
- Delegate tasks to staff during shifts and ensure they are completed.
- Handle and customer issues as they arise.
- Facilitate the execution of the staff training program.
- Report any observed personnel or guest issues to fellow Shift Leads and GM.
- Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to GM.
Act as the point-of-contact/concierge for artists/musicians performing as Company Brewing.GENERAL FOH STAFF (SERVER/BARTENDER) RESPONSIBILITIES
- Enter food drink orders accurately and immediately into the Point of Sale system.
- Ensure customers entering the restaurant are greeted promptly and properly.
- Take and fulfill beverage and food orders from patrons.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with quality standards.
- Complete opening and closing checklists and all side-work duties.
- Follow all safety and security procedures for closing the bar.
- Ensure all city and state laws are being followed - ID checking, intoxicated patrons, smoking, etc.
- Count down the cash drawer at the end of the night, and deposit cash in the safe.
- Up-sell drink specials and food items as directed.
- Learn the names of patrons and personally recognize our regulars and neighbors.
- Wash and sanitize glassware, and ensure all glassware is “beer clean”.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, barware and storage areas.
- Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies and maintain PAR levels.
Ensure all health and safety standards are being practiced and maintained.QUALIFICATIONS
- Outgoing personality, positive attitude and strong communication skills.
- Sound judgment and solid leadership skills and experience.
- Have working knowledge of beer, wine and liquor and common drink recipes.
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a cash register.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Must have a valid bartender license or obtain one within 6 months
- 1 year experience as a bartender preferred
Your application has been successfully submitted.