Works with the brewery production team to safely execute brewing, cellaring, and packaging operations with focused attention to detail and quality. Reports to Head Brewer.
• Physically brewing, transferring, and packaging beer
• Safely using industrial cleaning products
• Collecting and recording accurate data
• Working with production team to make production processes as efficient as possible
• Performing other production tasks as needed
• Helping maintain and troubleshoot production equipment
• Moving production materials and finished goods between facilities
• Helping maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Performing other duties as assigned by Head Brewer
• Three years craft beer production related experience
• Passion for craft beer
• Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary
• Active listening
• Strong attention to detail
• Critical and creative thinking
• Coordination, ability to lift up to 115 lbs.
• Ability to thrive in a team setting
• Ability to work in a hot environment
• Cooperative and supportive
• 40 Hours, Monday through Friday, occasional weekend and evening hours necessary
Yellow Springs Brewery is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Yellow Springs Brewery complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‑discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Yellow Springs Brewery also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.
Your application has been successfully submitted.