Brewery Packaging and Cellar Operator
The Packaging and Cellar Operator is a hands-on, all-encompassing production position. Duties may include tracking, brewing, cellaring, packaging, shipping, and QA. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has brewing experience and a passion for craft beer.
The position includes access to an industry-leading benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance. We are perfection-seeking in all that we do, but we adhere to a “work-hard, play-hard” ethos and are committed to work-life balance.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Learn, understand and execute packaging operations according to standard operating procedures.
- Assist in the implementation and documentation of SOPs as they relate to packaging operations.
- Assist in pack off and palletizing of finished product.
- Recognize low fills and improperly filled/packaged product.
- Maintain up to date packaging records.
- Handle cleaning chemicals as necessary.
- Assist in CIP process of canning line and kegging equipment.
- Help operate, clean and maintain all packaging equipment.
- Daily organization and cleaning packaging areas, ensuring areas are “tour ready”.
- Troubleshoot and identify mechanical problems with packaging equipment.
- Organize and audit inventory of finished beer and packaging supplies.
- Ability to work under pressure, calmly but with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work a variable schedule, potentially including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to work as a “team player,” maintaining open and honest communication with colleagues and management.
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on their feet for 8 hrs. per day
- Other duties as needed or assigned.
- Must have had supervisory experience
- Experience working on a packaging line preferred
New Realm Brewing Co. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, New Realm Brewing Co. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.