Left Hand Brewing Company is looking for an outstanding candidate to join our brewery in Longmont, Colorado, located in the heart of the foothills and gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. A passion for craft beer, and a love of making people the best they can be, is a must.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Effectively manages Left Hand Brewing Company social media channels including content creation, photography, videography, copywriting, and managing the social media calendar
- Maintains a strong brand voice through print, social media and all digital communications
- Acts as the point of contact for all social media correspondence including responding to consumer questions in a timely manner through our newsfeeds and/or various inboxes
- Develops creative ideas & strategies to support the yearly marketing calendar and drive business goals
- Provides marketing support for and attends key Left Hand Brewing and Left Hand RiNo events and promotions
- Manages public relations opportunities including writing and distributing press releases, media inquiries, reporting and coordinating interviews
- Manages consumer and distributor newsletter communications including content curation and creation, distribution and performance
- Develops and reports regularly on social media, public relations and digital KPIs
We strive to thrive everyday through our Core Values which define our culture and shape how we approach our customers.
1. Do the Right Thing. Promote Safety, Trust, Accountability, and Responsibility in all relationships (be a STAR to your fellow co-owner).
2. Embrace Differences. Understand, appreciate, and embrace the uniqueness of each individual – together we are stronger. We encourage healthy debate, diversity of opinion, impartiality, and fairness for all.
3. Help Others. Contribute positively to each other and to our communities where we work, live, and play.
4. Improve Yourself. Pursue individual growth and learning, be passionate with a good attitude, and endeavor to maintain a healthy work/life harmony.
5. Be an Owner. Explore initiatives to bring about positive results which foster pride in the workplace and strengthen One Team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Minimum 2-3 years’ proven experience in integrated marketing, social media, digital marketing or relevant field
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Expert level knowledge of all social media channels, advertising platforms and tools especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Strong writing skills with an ability to create content for various social, digital and print mediums
- Experience using social media and/or PR distribution and monitoring platforms
- Strong working knowledge of iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Audacity or other media editing software
- Understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to review and report on data
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Brewery experience a plus!
This is a full-time position with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan, ESOP, paid time off, and of course world class beer. We do not cover relocation costs.
In line with our Core Value of Embrace Differences, we welcome diversity of thought, culture, and background. We recruit, employ, train, and compensate regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
We are eager to attract diverse talent to join, stay, and do their best work at Left Hand.
We are interested in finding the best candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We encourage you to apply, even if you do not meet every one of the qualifications listed.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay Band: $52,000 - $56,000
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to accept emails, phone calls, or Linkedin/Social Media messages about open positions.
This posting closes EOB, 2/1/2022 (We reserve the right to close postings sooner).
Your application has been successfully submitted.