POS Fulfillment & Shipping Associate
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Reports To: Tampa POS Coordinator
Summary: Join our family and share the story of D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc. (DGY) and what makes us unique as America’s Oldest Brewery. We are family owned and operated since 1829 and have a strong culture and history of perseverance and grit. We are seeking a strong champion of our company and our brands. We are looking for a POS Fulfillment & Shipping Associate to pick, pack and ship customer orders in a timely manner. This position will perform daily functions in a professional, competent, and confidential manner as assigned by the POS Coordinator and POS Fulfillment Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pick, pack and prepare POS customer orders daily and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for receiving and verifying incoming intercompany transfers and/or the receipt of vendor purchase orders.
- Follow through for accurate order fulfillment.
- Provide POS Coordinator with adequate paperwork to track orders.
- Review and print orders for shipment from Yuengling Intranet, print packing slips from Deacom as requested by POS Coordinator.
- Maintain POS designated area including but not limited to cleanliness, accurate levels of inventory, organization, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to operate a forklift with proper certification.
- Able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of operating various office equipment.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities as requested, directed or assigned by management.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
Interested applicants should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.