Lead Canning Line Operator - Manager
Boise River Canning is seeking a full-time Lead Canning Line Operator to join our team. We are a mobile canning service for craft beverage companies in the Treasure Valley. Packaging crew members operate packaging lines onsite at customer locations, working in many different facilities, integrating our equipment with the brewing equipment, and supervising the packaging operation to ensure an efficient high-quality product.
- Lead packaging operations on a Wild Goose Canning Line, ensuring the product is packaged within strict quality guidelines (proper fill weights, dissolved oxygen standards, etc.) Management of nitrogen dosing for non-carbonated beverages.
- Working the depalletizer, date coder, labeler, and other equipment tangible to the canning operation.
- Troubleshooting issues with equipment and product.
- Transporting equipment to and from job sites in company vehicles.
- Overseeing maintenance and operation of all equipment
Prior experience on a Wild Goose Canning Line or other similar line is strongly preferred.
Wild Goose 4-head filler WGC-250m & Depal PakLeader P501, AntonParr Qx4y Box
- Employees must be 21 years of age or older and be DOT certifiable.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to maneuver canning line equipment into and out of job sites.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Boise River Canning