Location: Oklahoma City, with travel to McAlester, OK (day trips only, not overnight travel)
Classification: Full Time
Prairie Artisan Ales has an immediate opening for a video, digital design, and photo content creator who has previous experience developing professional marketing and education material. The Visual Storyteller will work with the entire marketing team to develop frequent videos for the purpose of brewery announcements, storytelling, and educating both the public and our distribution partners about our brands and brewery. The content creator will also produce the photos used on social media platforms.
The right candidate will be proficient in every step of the production process, from conceptualization through filming, editing, revising, and publishing. The right candidate will also be a skilled photographer, familiar with the compatibility requirements of individual social media platforms.
Candidates must also be cool and fun and nice and enjoy cold beers and high fives.
- We operate a 50,000 ft2 production facility in McAlester, Oklahoma.
- We operate a 100-seat innovation brewery taproom in Oklahoma City.
- In 2020, production grew to over 15,000 barrels, making us the 5th fastest growing regional brewer in America.
- In 2021, the trend continued with double digit growth, and were named the largest producer of beer in the state.
- We’re pretty sure the brewery is haunted by friendly ghosts.
- We know all the lyrics to several Katy Perry songs.
Essential Job Functions:
Videography: Beers will be released to distribution with short videos – one designed for our distribution partners, and one designed for release on social media platforms. As our company has grown, we’ve begun to shift our marketing focus towards storytelling. The Visual Storyteller will work closely with the marketing team to develop and tell a variety of stories through videos.
Photography: The Visual Storyteller will be responsible for producing 8-10 new product photos per brand for use in marketing materials and social media. The content creator will also produce 5-8 weekly images for use on Prairie OKC’s social media platforms. Day trips to the Prairie production facility (McAlester, OK) with the marketing team are also expected.
Editing: The Visual Storyteller will be responsible for producing finished audio/visual media, and in collaboration with the marketing team, may also be expected to conceptualize video ideas and generate copy. The Visual Storyteller will work in tandem with our social media manager, artistic director, and director of brand marketing on all these projects.
Essential Job Requirements:
- It is strongly preferred that candidates possess their own equipment. Krebs Brewing Company can provide additional equipment as needed.
- Candidates should be proficient in photo and video editing software.
- We’re looking for excellent communicators and creative thinkers.
- Candidates need strong organizational skills – especially organization of digital assets
- Candidates must possess a good work ethic and the ability to work with little supervision.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license with an exemplary driving record and access to reliable transportation, as travel via car will be required.
We offer competitive pay and a very impressive benefits package which includes fully paid health, dental, life, short term disability and long-term disability insurance. We also have paid leave and a retirement plan.
Your application has been successfully submitted.