Social Media/Digital Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
It takes characters to brew beer with character, and we at Ska Brewing have been doing that since 1995. Our award-winning craft brewing roots are firmly planted in Durango, Colorado, where our community-minded organization does all we can to give back.
About the Job
This individual would work closely with the marketing team to collaborate on and execute marketing campaigns, create and measure social media strategies, content creation and copyrighting, digital marketing (SEO, Google Ads, email campaigns, blogs, etc), and photography/videography. If you’re a social media savvy, creative, go-getter who enjoys working with a team in a fast-paced, fun environment, this jobs for you.
Pay Range $19.00-24.00/hour
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop and implement overall social media strategy for Ska Brewing and post content according to strategy across all platforms. (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Create and manage content calendars to support brand objectives and sales and marketing goals while maintaining social media budget.
- Research and stay up to date on current trends, strategies, algorithms for social media platforms.
- Create fun, interesting, witty and eye-catching content for all of our digital needs.
- Manage all photo and video creation including planning, shooting, editing and uploading engaging content.
- Collaborate with our graphic designer on new social media graphic designs, sales support assets, event posters, menus and promotional materials.
- Create and post monthly blogs.
- Create and manage email campaigns.
- Attend all Ska Brewing events, post live, take photos/video and share across all social channels.
- Monitor, moderate and engage the audiences. Respond to all conversations, comments and messages in a timely fashion.
- Copyrighting, including digital newsletters, blog posts, occasional PR needs including management of our media database.
- Track analytics.
- Assist in other marketing tasks as needed.
- Non-routine tasks, examples may include but are not limited to snow removal, some packaging help, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be 21+
- Have a college degree/or equivalent in Marketing, Communications, Digital Marketing, Advertising or a similar field with a minimum of three years related experience
- Craft beer knowledge
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Office and Adobe CS
- Experience with photography and videography
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with people in all departments and at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently and prioritize appropriately
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Team Player a must
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance available to Full Time employees (a portion of premiums is paid by Ska Brewing Company)
- Paid Time Off for Full-Time and Part-Time employees
- 401(k) with company match
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Discounted Ski Passes to Purgatory Resort
- Free and/or discounted entries into local bike/running races
- Paid Holidays
- Dining Discount
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Monthly employee tab to be used on merchandise and of course… BEER!
Your application has been successfully submitted.