This job is no longer accepting applications.
Bent Paddle Brewing Co. is seeking a quality focused, technically gifted, safety driven, passionate, team-oriented brewer to join our team. Our brewers are responsible for completing all aspects of both the brewing and cellaring processes to ensure the highest quality product and optimal brewing efficiency. This position will either be 2nd or 3rd shift.The successful candidate for this position will have formal training or professional experience of at least one year with a production brewery.
• Complete all aspects of brewing and cellar process: mill/mash conversion, lautering, boil, hop editions, wort separation and cooling, tank transfers, yeast management, centrifuging, carbonation, and brewery cleaning duties
• Complete production orders in Orchestrated Beer software throughout shift as required
• Assist in cask and infusion program
• Track data points / samples carefully during brewing / cellar process
• Coordinate and communicate with production and packaging team
• Work with production team on QA/QC and consistency of product
• Equipment maintenance and ability to troubleshoot mechanical issues
• Brewery safety and OSHA compliance
• Assist in tracking of weekly inventory levels and product availability
• Stock, organize and maintain cleanliness of brewery stations
• Assist at on & off-site events as needed
• Work with all departments and Management in a professional, approachable, helpful and positive manner
• All other duties as assigned
Must be able to lift 55 pounds, twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis, also move kegs weighing up to 170 lbs.
PERKS OF THE PADDLE:
We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package for full time employees. Bent Paddle pays 50% of employee medical premiums and 25% for dependents. We also offer free employee Dental, Short Term Disability and $25k Life Insurance. We match up to 3% on our company sponsored Simple IRA program. We also offer use of various recreational gear, annual state park and/or BWCAW pass reimbursement, beer, team building days and more! You can find our application online at bentpaddlebrewing.com. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible. Qualified and interested individuals should email their application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org Bent Paddle is proud to be an EOE.
Your application has been successfully submitted.