Social Media Manager
Come join our team! We are in search of a creative, talented storyteller to join us on our quest to become the best brewery in Tennessee!
The Social Media Manager will work with our Marketing Manager, Content Creator, and team to brainstorm, create and publish content across our multitude of channels to bring the TailGate Brewery brand to life, and ultimately drive more sales of TailGate beer. This position will be responsible for guest engagement, daily content, and maintenance of our taproom and associated brand social media pages, with an emphasis on short-form video content for YouTube, TikTok, Instagram Reels and more. This person will bring a deep understanding of all things digital and will always be ready to capture any and all aspects of the day-to-day business.
The Social Media Manager will be part of the broader Sales & Marketing team, with entrepreneurial eyes to seek out new opportunities to generate awareness and revenue for TailGate Brewery & associated brands.
- Develop and execute new ideas for short-form content to be used for digital marketing, as well as broader initiatives including team engagement, HR, sales, etc.
- Create, capture, post, and repurpose digital content, daily, across multiple social platforms
- Increase marketing department content output
- Increase brand awareness through engagement with other social media accounts
- Cultivate community engagement on brand media channels
- Assist in managing online guest interaction for TailGate & associated brands
- Monitor all social & online channels for proactive engagement opportunities
- Utilize social media engagement as a tool to create lasting fans of TailGate, and drive sales where possible
- Collaborate with Content Creator to achieve objectives set by Marketing Manager
- Assist in responding to all inquiries, mentions, and issues to provide excellent guest service to our online community
- Identify and execute creative partnerships and collaboration with other brands and accounts
- Provide and maintain monthly content reporting, results, and analysis
- Assist with graphic design needs as necessary
- Assist the Marketing Manager as well as other TailGate Team Members with other job duties as assigned
Skills and Experience
- Creative, strategic multimedia storyteller.
- Experience in planning, shooting, and editing photo and video.
- Collaborative experience working in a team.
- Experience in building a content strategy and creating best-in-class content.
- Attention to detail, ensuring proper spelling, brand standards, presentation, etc.
- Experience in managing a variety of social media platforms for fast-growing, content-heavy brands.
- Open to constructive, creative dialogue and feedback with and from Team Members.
- Understanding of the value of regular content, and the ability to create consistency with our platforms.
- Proficient in time management and organization.
- Ability and willingness to work at any location and maintain a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Promote, celebrate and uphold the company's mission of People. Product. Service.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, with professional experience and knowledge in working with and providing great guest service across all.
- Portfolio of work ready to share.
- Passion for the craft beer industry and associated culture.
- Comfortable working in loud, busy, excited environments on a regular basis
- Ability to sit, stand and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, twist, and stoop
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 pounds without assistance
- 21+ years of age
Compensation and Benefits
● Full-Time, Salaried
○ Pay range: $45,000-$50,000 annually
● Paid Time Off Program
○ o Up to 2 weeks annually based on years of service
○ o Six major holidays off with pay
● 100% Sponsored Benefits (employee only) to include:
○ o Health Insurance
○ o Dental Insurance
○ o Vision Insurance
○ o Telemedicine
● Health Savings Account (HSA)
● 401(k) with match (after 12 months of employment)
● 50% off of all taproom merchandise, food, and drinks
Equal Employment Opportunity
TailGate Brewery strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.