Barrio Brewing Company, Arizona's oldest and first 100% Employee-Owned Brewery has an immediate opening for a full-time cellar position with possibilities of increasing responsibility based on the candidate’s aptitude, desire and work ethic. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable experience in the ever-growing field of craft beer. Must be over the age of 21 with a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Assisting with or completing day to day tasks including tank cleaning, monitoring gravities & carbonation levels, can DO testing, dry hopping, raw material inventory, and QA/QC tasks
- Keg cleaning and organization of clean kegs
- Filling kegs; preparation and cleanup
- Keg collection from distributors warehouse
- Canning line assistance
- Maintaining a safe work environment and actively promoting a culture of safety
- Upkeep & cleanliness of cellar and brewery
- Using Ekos software to accurately input packaging records
- A type “B” personality (meaning you are able to mesh and work with the current Barrio Brew Crew)
- Attention to detail with a quality mindset
- Solid analytical problem solving skills, good mechanical aptitude and equipment troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to accurately record data on appropriate log sheets
- Ability to lift at least 55 pounds, dragging, carrying, and manipulating hoses, parts, pumps, buckets, kegs, and reservoirs, requiring standing, walking, crouching, and lifting regularly throughout the duration of shift
- Working with and without direct supervision and the ability to follow instructions
- Ability to maneuver and palletize full beer kegs (165 lbs)
- Planning and anticipating challenges and opportunities
- Ability to operate a forklift a plus
Full-time position, competitive wages that will be determined by experience and other factors. Position is eligible to participate in Employee Stock Ownership Plan & 401k Plan w/match (after 1 year), Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
The employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position as a result of evolving business needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.