Marketing and Event Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for an energetic and creative marketing and events manager to add to our team. This person has passion and knowledge of craft beer, takes beautiful photos, and can help us grow our brand with their marketing strategies and promotional skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Social media management (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Understands social media algorithms in order to maximize our reach
- Collaborates with FOH manager, brewery staff, and executive team to develop, plan, and execute creative strategies
- Identify advertising opportunities that fit our brand
- Create event and advertising materials such as posters, social media banners, IG stories and content, to promote beer releases and tasting room events/activities
- Assist in creation of exciting and fun can labels
- Create unique, branded merchandise designs
- Manage festival calendar and support festival staff
- Manage brewery events
- Other duties as assigned
- 4 years of relevant experience in a brewery setting
- Marketing or similar creative education
- Portfolio of previous work
- Reliable transportation
- Unrestricted drivers license and clean driving record
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Only complete applications with resume and cover letter will be considered. No phone calls please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.