Market Sales Manager
Foothills Brewing is looking for a dedicated market manager to join our award-winning team. If you have a passion for beer, relationship-building, and driving awareness of the Foothills brand, this opportunity could be right for you. This sales role will focus on growing Foothills in Charlotte and the surrounding area, managing distributor relationships, engaging retailers, and promoting Foothills’ brands in the market.
- Create and promote a brand building culture, both internally and externally, with accountability to deliver new distribution points, retail sales and merchandising support.
- Utilize aggressive retail call frequency on existing, key, and prospect accounts, as well as data from internal systems to identify sales opportunities.
- Ensure wholesaler execution against all sales programs and objectives.
- Build and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly plans to achieve annual market goals.
- Monitor wholesaler and competitive pricing activities and communicate changes & opportunities.
- Monitor wholesaler inventory levels, product age and conducts regular warehouse audits.
- Utilize Karma CRM system to manage their own daily tasks & activities and provide regular communication with all levels of distributor personnel and Foothills Management.
- Works with on and off-premise distributor reps to “Team Sell” on a regular basis
- Coordinate and attend events and sponsorships affiliated with the company’s objectives including but not limited to bartender/wait staff training, tastings, beer dinners, and festivals.
- Complete required reports with timeliness and accuracy.
- Assists Region Manager with the development and implementation of the annual business plan with distributors
- Complies with all company policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities are conducted with local, state and federal laws
- Other duties as required
- Understanding of 3-tier system and exposure to outside retail sales and account management
- Must reside in designated territory
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects under tight constraints and still meet all deadlines
- Strong creative thinking skills with the ability to develop and execute innovative strategies that increase sales and market share
- Focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Experience with CRM & Sales Reporting Applications
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to turn data into action
- Technical beer industry capabilities (beer styles, draught, on/off-premise) preferred
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point)
- Bachelor’s degree required/High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to travel as required
- Valid drivers’ license
- Wholesale license
Your application has been successfully submitted.