Digital Marketing Coordinator
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for leading and executing the company’s digital marketing needs, including but not limited to graphic design, social media, website maintenance, copywriting, and content generation. This role collaborates with the Sales & Marketing Team and the Hospitality Teams. The role of the Digital Marketing Coordinator is to ensure timely delivery of creative assets and digital content which regularly includes tight deadlines and shifting priorities. This individual will work with the Sales & Marketing Team to build out monthly and quarterly digital marketing plans, though daily work will frequently involve small, ad hoc projects. This role requires experience with graphic design software, website publishing tools, social media management, photography, copywriting, and email marketing. This individual will be responsible for updating and maintaining the company website and third-party websites, day to day communications with consumers on social media and e-mail marketing. This role requires strong communication, organizational skills, creativity, attention to detail and analytical skills.
ONGOING JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and prepare eye-catching visual creative assets including graphic art, posters, point-of-sale (POS) materials, signage, merchandise, and social media graphics.
- Maintain and apply company brand standards and guidelines across all media.
- Update and maintain Website and third-party websites (e.g. Google, Yelp, Untappd).
- Assist in the development of the company’s digital library including product photos, sell sheets, and other collateral.
- Contribute innovative ideas that help drive and direct the future of the brand
- Craft engaging social media posts to promote the brand and products on both the hospitality and wholesale sides of the business.
- Field all inbound consumer inquiries and press outreach via the Company’s social platforms, mail, emails from the website contact form.
- Develop social media strategies by utilizing social analytics.
- Participate in market research to identify potential customers and develop target audiences.
- Execute digital marketing campaigns such as email marketing and increase search engine optimization (SEO).
- Coordinate with taproom and marketing teams to support on-site marketing initiatives.
- Prepare and execute digital ads and monitor accordingly.
- Help manage and work with contracted creative partners for execution of content.
- Create email communications to our newsletter subscribers promoting new beer releases, events, and company updates.
- Keep up to date with beer/food & beverage/consumer product goods (CPG) industry marketing developments
- Help build company awareness and drive brand excitement
- Contact social media influencers and press to drive brand awareness
- Attend on and off-site company events to procure content
- Develop and execute press releases for media
- Assist in the building of the company’s marketing budget
- Assist with creating and development of Annual Marketing Initiatives with Sales and Marketing Team
- Prior social media day to day management and long-term strategy execution.
- Graphic design, photography, videography, copywriting, and editing for internal employee and consumer communications.
- Analytical skills to build reports on strategy effectiveness to company’s marketing team and leadership.
- Familiarity with adhering to and influencing in the build out of budgets, sales goals, and forecasts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle multiple complex tasks at the same time and shifting priorities.
- Must have a telephone or other reliable method of communicating with all employees.
- Must have access to reliable transportation for traveling between company locations and external events.
- Able to work flexible hours necessary to cover content at multiple locations.
- Must be 21+
- $55,000-$65,000 salary
- Health, dental, and vision with employer contribution
- Employer-paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Paid time-off and paid company holidays
- 401k plan
- Regular beer, food, and merch allowance
HOW TO APPLY
Please email resume and cover letter with the subject line “Digital Marketing Coordinator”.
Castle Island believes in an inclusive world – and workplace – where people are excellent to each other. Anyone, regardless of their race, creed, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, veteran status, marital status, or age, is totally welcome to join our party.
Your application has been successfully submitted.