Long Live Beerworks’ Boston location has arrived and we’re in search of our next batch of beer enthusiasts to share in creating lasting memories. Working in beer can be rewarding but it’s also hard work; our taprooms are fast paced, requiring attention to detail, multitasking ability, and a desire to provide exceptional customer experiences. We’re currently hiring both full-time and part-time taproom associates to join our team.
- Consistent availability on weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent guest relations skills and be passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Enjoys a good beer and sharing experiences with others.
- Basic level of beer knowledge and a desire to learn.
- Experience working in a bar/restaurant, brewery, winery, or other relevant business (preferred).
- Multitasking skills and attention to detail.
- Positive vibes and energy.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and demeanor suitable for guest interaction while working under pressure.
- Active TIPs Certification.
- Proficiency in cash handling.
- Must be able to safely lift 50+ pounds.
- Proactive problem-solving and excellent communication skills.
- Experience with POS systems.
- Must be committed to our mission and culture, including maintaining a safe and welcoming space for all while delivering excellent experiences.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, fulfilling orders accurately and efficiently.
- Live relatively close to the taproom.
- Active use of Slack (team communication), Homebase (shift management) tools.
- Able to stand, walk, lift, and bend during active shifts and work in crowded and confined spaces.
- Starting $15, plus tips
Your application has been successfully submitted.