Production Assistant and Delivery Driver
If you are a craft beer enthusiast and are looking to become a key member of a growing brewery team, here is your chance! We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to grow with us in our Production team.
Daily duties include:
- Providing excellent customer service for internal and external customers
- Preparing daily deliveries including kegging beer, warehousing, and preparing shipments
- Safe operation of Forklift to move beer between storage areas
- Assisting with packaging of beer into cans
- Packing off beer from the canning line
- Training to become a packaging line operator
- Assisting with keg cleaning and filling
- Participating in additional production activities as needed- will train on cellaring and brewing tasks
- Delivering beer to customers 2-3 days per week- Main delivery days are Thursday and Friday, but occasionally Wednesday or Saturday
- Additional production duties as needed
This position will include early morning hours, as well as occasional weekend or evening shifts.
- Age 21+
- Valid California Driver’s License
- Clean Driving Record
- Ability to regularly shift up to 160 lbs.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule
- Mechanical aptitude, strong troubleshooting, and impeccable attention to detail.
- Independent, strong work ethic
Please email your resume and interest letter. Please put the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email.
Your application has been successfully submitted.