This job is no longer accepting applications.
City Star Brewing is a small brewery in downtown Berthoud. Our main focus is our community oriented taproom. We are looking to add a part-time “beertender” to our team. The position initially offers 2 shifts per week, 10-15 hours/week, both Saturday AND Sunday shifts. The ideal candidate would be personable, hard working, and able to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge and passion for craft beer
- 1+ year experience in brewery/bar/restaurant atmosphere
- Cicerone server certification (or willingness to complete within 30 days)
- Excellent people skills and customer service
- Honest, reliable, responsible
- Polite, friendly and cooperative
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Reliable transportation
- Able to lift 45lb+ daily
- Able to stand 8-9 hours/day
Schedule: mostly two weekend shifts to start (Saturday 11:30-4:30 or 4:30-10pm AND Sunday 11:30-4pm or 4-9pm), availability to work both weekend days is a must
Compensation: $9.30 hour plus tips (average $10-20/hour), dental membership.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initial communication regarding this position will be primarily via e-mail. No phone calls please. Must be able to interview in person.
Your application has been successfully submitted.